Welcome to CATLi the training library for the Contact Centre industry.
- Have you got difficult agents in your team?
- Do your team members ask you the same questions more than once?
- Do agents in your team resist change?
- Do you have to recruit, induct and train new starters?
- Do you want to know the easiest ways to change agent behaviour?
- Do you want to know ways that technology can save you time and money?
- Do you want to create a clear talent strategy to keep hold of your best performers?
- Do you want to improve call quality and customer experience?
If just one of these questions made you say 'yes' then you are in the right place!
This library helps contact centre team leaders like you to solve people problems, get the best from your team, to improve call quality and work efficiently to boost results for the contact centre.
This library contains training videos, resource guides, tips, ideas and answers to some of the most challenging elements of working in a contact centre.
From here you can gain exclusive access to 5 e-masterclasses with Carolyn Blunt (Most Respected Person in the UK Contact Centre Industry*) and co-author of Delivering Effective Social Customer Service.
Carolyn's personal message to you:
'I've been thinking about you. Contact Centre team leaders have a hard job juggling the challenges of people management, quality, sales and efficiency. I meet and work with team leaders who tell me over and over that their time and energy is sucked out of them by underperformers, clunky processes and outdated technology.
So I have created this online material so you get solutions without leaving your desk.
I personally guarantee that from completing this series you will get clear insight and an actionable plan to get real results from joining this library.